Loyalty issues

tbowers8403

I feel like I'm the only one who has fragrance loyalty issues. I think it's because I tried FO's from one supplier in the beginning and it was awful. So I've been scared to move away from my one supplier I love. (candlescience mmm). I know I have to especially going into business.

Does anyone have that issue? I usually see the opposite effect. But I just recently bought from NG. I've been eyeballing them for about a year. I'm excited to try Hippy Christmas!

I can sort of relate but to be honest, it's not so much loyalty as it is not having the money lately to try something that might not work for me so I stick with the tried and true.

When I have extra I can spend, I try to get a few from other places and test them ( 1oz ) and go from there.

I am a true FO ho as they say. I was carrying full time, 150 different scents.

I love shopping the classies and the sales that way I can try something out without getting stuck with something I don't want.

That's another reason Blacktie lol I have to make every penny count!! NG has a decent sale on 1oz right now. Buy 10 get .50 off each one. They are sooo expensive, but I was buying something else so I thought I would try. Oh and their reward program will keep me coming back if I like their smellies!

I have ZERO loyalty when it comes to trying new fragrances from a reputable supplier that I have not tried yet. Of course I am loyal to companies that have provided good customer service and great products. I will always order from these favorite suppliers. However, I would never hesitate to purchase from a new supplier if I have heard good reviews about the company.

I have ZERO loyalty when it comes to trying new fragrances from a reputable supplier that I have not tried yet. Of course I am loyal to companies that have provided good customer service and great products. I will always order from these favorite suppliers. However, I would never hesitate to purchase from a new supplier if I have heard good reviews about the company.

Agree.

If you stick with one company, you're going to miss out on some good ones from so many other places.

NG has some good ones. & some not-so-good, just like anywhere else. But their prices are excellent, imo. & the rewards don't do much for me, as I don't buy anything in massive quantities.

Agree.

If you stick with one company, you're going to miss out on some good ones from so many other places.

NG has some good ones. & some not-so-good, just like anywhere else. But their prices are excellent, imo. & the rewards don't do much for me, as I don't buy anything in massive quantities.

And I know this!! I get in a comfort zone and I just don't want to come out. But all this said I found a little more in my budget and going to try another place. I do base my reviews of suppliers from this board. So helpful!!

I have favorite suppliers I keep going back to but its not out of loyalty. Its because they consistently provide a good product. If that would change, I'd move along as well. I'll usually try just about any place once if I hear a good review about one or a few from a certain supplier and will most likely add a few more to my cart while there. How they perform in my system determines whether or not I go back.

I have favorite suppliers I keep going back to but its not out of loyalty. Its because they consistently provide a good product. If that would change, I'd move along as well. I'll usually try just about any place once if I hear a good review about one or a few from a certain supplier and will most likely add a few more to my cart while there. How they perform in my system determines whether or not I go back.
I feel the exact same way.

I purposed to have no real loyalty. As a result, being a newbie, I have tried FO's from 14 suppliers!

I had hoped that I would settle on a couple of suppliers and buy all wax, bags and FO's from them (I told you I was a newbie!). Has not worked that way for me.

As an example, I was surprised to not enjoy FO's from suppliers that are always the first to be recommended here as much as I expected.

I think there are so many variables to consider. A person's personal preference for scent, type of wax, strength of scent desired and many, many more things!

I am the same way but NG is my supplier. I want to try candlescience but it takes money to test.

That "sale" is always going with the samples. Buy 10 sample sizes and get .50 each one... same goes for the 16 oz size. Buy 5 and get 1.00 off each.

I get such great customer service from them and the orders go out quickly, that it's hard for me to want to try another company.

To me its not about loyalty so much as good quality and price. That is what I look for. Also, you must always have a backup supplier if they ever discontinue or run out of your oil. Trust me it will happen and loyalty means nada when you have customers lined up and your supplier you are "loyal" to is out of stock.