Great feedback, I'm so excited!

QTsmum

I'm so, so pumped! I had to wait so long to get my wicks (I'm in Canada) so I decided to try making melts. I LOVE melts and fragrance oils so I don't know why I didn't start here anyways! I have been really enjoying my scents. I wanted some feedback, so I sought out some local testers! Well, the feedback is amazing! :yay: One lady said her husband was searching the kitchen for the baked goods because the Baggie the melts were in, was on the counter! :). Another lady said the zucchini bread has her drooling as it burns! :laugh2: I'm so excited! I'm pretty lucky to have found an amazing mix of waxes (I'm not one to listen and play with just one lol!) so quickly! Well, I DID do a ton of research before I started. Interest=obsession for me! :tongue2:

I also dipped my first bear last night and he's so, so cute! I'm going to put him in my baby's room and make some for gifts for my friend! I hope to get into candles eventually now that my wicks are actually here, but I don't kow if I can stop pouring melts! :lipsrseal

Oh ya, no lack of excitement here! I just LOVE smellies! I have been a b&bw addict for awhile but their expensive hit or miss candles had me yearning for something more! I don't even say hi to the hubby when he walks in, I ask him if he could smell this day's melt, lol!