Which supplier has most reasonable shipping?

so-soy

Aren't shipping costs based on your zip code, distance from company and speed selected?

That said, I like it when suppliers offer choices (USPS, UPS, Fed Ex). Sometimes you have no choice.

Some bigger suppliers get a better deal on shipping rates.

Aren't shipping costs based on your zip code, distance from company and speed selected?

That said, I like it when suppliers offer choices (USPS, UPS, Fed Ex). Sometimes you have no choice.

Well obviously yes! But which suppliers do you think offer reasonable shipping - to you-. Of course you won't know what it's costing others. I believe some pad the shipping and do not give you exact cost. Just wondering what others have found or think...

I have found living in WI that CS is the cheapest to ship to me, followed by Peak (all the way from CO) via UPS/FedEx by only $1 or $2 more. Comparing to other suppliers in state or nearby who charge more.

ETA: CC uses USPS Priority since I don't buy wax there and charges exact shipping on flat rate boxes.

Edited by jeanie353

Candle Science, Peak, Aztec have always been reasonable to me. But I don't buy heavy items, just FOs. (I pick up jars/wax locally). I'm only a few states away from CS and AZ but Peak being clear across the US has always been fair.

Maybe next time you should think twice before asking for "everyone's opinions" to then just turn around and act pompous to those who give opinions you don't like.

I still stand by what I told you. It depends and I prefer the suppliers who offer a choice. You don't like to hear that? Oh well

Maybe next time you should think twice before asking for "everyone's opinions" to then just turn around and act pompous to those who give opinions you don't like.

I still stand by what I told you. It depends and I prefer the suppliers who offer a choice. You don't like to hear that? Oh well

Maybe you should just stay out of my threads! Sounds good to me! And the only one who got their nose out of joint here is you when it was pointed out that you obviously didn't understand the question asked! Have a nice day!