Ever want to slap a customer?

A lady placed a small $22.00 international order. I boxed it, weighed it.. just shy of 2lbs. It's $36.00 to ship to Australia. I sent her the invoice and she demanded I send it for free because, well I really don't know, I guess she's special and doesn't feel she needs to pay postage. 22-36= negative 14 :tongue2:

Oh, when I told her no, her reply was I have Horrible customer service. :grin2:

A lady placed a small $22.00 international order. I boxed it, weighed it.. just shy of 2lbs. It's $36.00 to ship to Australia. I sent her the invoice and she demanded I send it for free because, well I really don't know, I guess she's special and doesn't feel she needs to pay postage. 22-36= negative 14 :tongue2:

Oh, when I told her no, her reply was I have Horrible customer service. :grin2:

Whats wrong with you!!!!!..you just lost a valuable customer. Now that is no way for you to run your business!! rotflmao..

Tell her the price is 60 with free shipping, lol

Ahahahah! I love it! I own a small business (pet grooming salon) and I feel like slapping a customer probably once a week. Dont let it get to you. Some people (meaning alot of people) are just weird or unreasonable. You have to expect a certain amount of that when you are dealing with the public.

Cool, where is it, because I have 2 St Bernards and an English mastiff that need grooming unless you charge by the pound.:wink2: All 3 weigh almost 570 lbs together. No one is breaking in my house lol

Yeah I don't let it bother me, it's just funny because people are ridiculous. I don't want that type of customer as a repeat anyway, who would. Just thought I'd share what passes as "Horrible customer service" now a days.

Oh it gets better.... I guess I'll debut on Youtube courtesy of this lovely lady. Just got an email:

"I can't wait to put the video review up for website and their services : ) I will be sure to let all of my subscribers know just how unhelpful and RUDE you are to your customers. Its no wonder that candles by victoria receives so much more business then you.

Goodbye.

Oh and I am also reporting you and your site. So go ahead. Charge me the twenty percent. : )"

She's referring to the 20%restocking fee LOL

I told her go right ahead, and reassured her she was charged the restocking fee.

Can I get in trouble for putting this nut's info on here, people may want to avoid her. If you want it, PM me. She's got an address in OR too for freight forwarding she sent me after she refused to pay and I refunded her order. Never know it could save you a headache down the road.

Do they not have candles in Australia? :)

& how would she know how much business you do vs anyone else?

Maybe she was banned by merchants overthere. I have no idea. People that behave like that rarely make much sense and talk out their rear trying to intimidate. You know she's angry LOL What can you do? She's pissed off because she didn't get something for nothing and shipped free across the globe and now I'm going to have to pay with public humiliation of some sort for not giving into extortion I guess. Whatever, maybe all the hits I'll potentially get will raise my google ranking. Meh, Silver lining LOL.

That customer sounds like a complete nightmare!! How can any business afford to ship international for free?!! The costs involved in preparing the order takes time with customs etc. What a cheek!

I love companies that offer to ship usps to the UK, the prices are very good imo, royal mail charges more and the parcel is coming from across the pond which would not be cheap!!

I know, it's just so frustrating with some people's superior and entitled attitude. Insults and threats of splattering negativity on about someones business annoys me but it's the go to approach for people trying to get something for nothing. I don't give in, I tell them to get lost. Makes me want to go to their job and give them a taste of their own medicine or slap them silly.

I know, it's just so frustrating with some people's superior and entitled attitude.

I feel your pain! trust me. I have to deal with people who make 5-100times more money a year than I do, and they ALL have this same kind of attitude. I just fake my best smile and tell them to get bent, in my head of course.

Edited by e911

YouTube...Facebook...blogs, I don't know why these are called social network? These days if you don't do what a customer wants they'll blackmail you with: I am going to tell my followers (all 5 of them) how you treat your customers?

Nevermind social...I call it cyber terrorism, cyber drama with young girls beeing so obnoxious.

So yes some customers deserve to be slapped.