ISO Best Peanut Butter Cookie FO

denetteb

I was making some wax melt samples today with some of my new FOs and I realized that I have a ton of baker scents, but nothing with peanut butter (which is my husbands favorite). So...I think I need to find a good one and make some melts for him! Anyone here come across a good peanut butter cookie FO? I have done some reading and get the feeling that peanut butter is a hard scent to capture...so are there any that come close? I am looking specifically for a peanut butter cookie fo, but if anyone has any additions recs for ANY good peanut butter fo, I would enjoy those too! My hubby LOVES peanut butter! :grin2:

I recently bought Millcreek's Peanut Butter Crunch. OOB, I wasn't a huge fan because it was hard to detect the peanut butter scent. However, I blended it with some chocolate FO...and OMG!!! Judging from just the cold throw, it smells amazing!! Just like a Reese's peanut butter cup! I have yet to test it, but I'll let you know what I think.

P.S. it's 15% off right now!

Edited by laurenscandlebakery