Big craft show coming on oct 6-7 and 13-14 help

mzphee

HELLO!!! I have agreed to do one of the biggest craft shows in our area, spoon river scenic drive, this event has been around for many many years and people come from different states to participate. I am thinking and I know its last minute but I need to add a few small things to my line...its a 4day show and I do have enough of my major items, melts, body butter, linen sprays, candles, and warmers. but I would like to add something else I dipped a few TP and I can take those my sister is an awesome decorator so they will be very nice. but is there anything elese I can do or is this enough? please any input would be greatly appreciated.

My opinion may not be much but I think you are GTG. Too many things and people will be overwhelmed. Good luck! I hope you do well. Let us know ;-)

Thank you JBN I am excited and nervous, I was able to get in an area that has alot of foot traffic people by the bus loads... there is also 2 other candlers there which are well known in my area. but I am ready