Hansel & gretels House

vberkesch

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, I just saw you'd asked me something lol

they generally last at least 2 days at a continuous burn, most of the time longer, a week if it's like, during work hours only type burn, some people say even longer than that.

It's a very strong, long lasting thrower for me, I always warn people it'll just about run you out of a small space! :) I use a parasoy blend too

they generally last at least 2 days at a continuous burn, most of the time longer, a week if it's like, during work hours only type burn, some people say even longer than that.

It's a very strong, long lasting thrower for me, I always warn people it'll just about run you out of a small space! :) I use a parasoy blend too

Thanks Jenn, I will try lowering the FO amount & see what I get.

What kind of melter do you use? Is it a 25 watt or a 40 watt bulb? I think scents are stronger in the 40 watt, but they don't last as long.