Candlewic experiences?

JJCandlesCrafts

Hi All.

So, I placed my first order with Candlewic on 9/2. Between then and the next 2 days, I placed orders with 2 other suppliers, 1 of which I've dealt with before, the other was also a "first time order". Both of the other suppliers had the goods at my house within 4-5 days. I keep waiting and waiting for CW, and then thought "well, I know I got the order confirmation, but I don't think I ever got any shipping information". I finally contacted them on 9/18 (I've been busy and also holding out hope it was just slow UPS man - normally wouldn't let it go that long). I got a pretty quick reply basically saying "I tracked the order and we sent it to someone else. I'll ship it again and it should be there by 9/24".

I know poop happens, but, since I've had great service with other companies, and I'm lucky enough not to need to ship often (local supplier), just wondering if others have had similar situations with them, or if I should give them another chance?

Thoughts? TIA

Well, if it's any consolation I can tell you that I've been a regular customer of theirs, and as much as I love their CBL waxes and many of their FOs, they're not the best when it comes to confirming, tracking, etc.:tiptoe:

Hi All.

So, I placed my first order with Candlewic on 9/2. Between then and the next 2 days, I placed orders with 2 other suppliers, 1 of which I've dealt with before, the other was also a "first time order". Both of the other suppliers had the goods at my house within 4-5 days. I keep waiting and waiting for CW, and then thought "well, I know I got the order confirmation, but I don't think I ever got any shipping information". I finally contacted them on 9/18 (I've been busy and also holding out hope it was just slow UPS man - normally wouldn't let it go that long). I got a pretty quick reply basically saying "I tracked the order and we sent it to someone else. I'll ship it again and it should be there by 9/24".

I know poop happens, but, since I've had great service with other companies, and I'm lucky enough not to need to ship often (local supplier), just wondering if others have had similar situations with them, or if I should give them another chance?

Thoughts? TIA

Hi All.

Thoughts? TIA

I would try to overlook it, as hard as that might seem. Their oils are great. I once had a bunch of oils that leaked in my order. They were each in their own bags, thankfully, but instead of just sending a small bottle each of the ones that spilled, they replaced each & every 16 oz bottle. That earned my business right there, lol. :)

Edited by Beth

I've used Candlewic for 14 years and LOVE them. The only time I've had to wait a little over a week is when I order several wick assemblies during their 1/2 off sale. Whenever I email with a question I always get a reply within 2 days..........they are the best!!

I love Candlewic, I adore the people too. I know some of the girls there really well. I've never had an issue and any wax or wick they carried that I've ever wanted to try they send for free to me. Maybe once I had an oil leak and they replaced it that day. They bill my Fedex account which I love (no other supplier seems to want to do that)

I think I've been ordering stuff from them for 10 or more years. I can't say enough great things about them.

Recently was my third time ordering from them. I noticed that in my last order, the sales code wasn't giving the right percentage, but a phone call was all it took to get it sorted. As others have mentioned, they are more than willing to send samples of wicks for free. I haven't ever experienced longer than normal shipping schedules. But, then again, I've only ordered 3 times. I think any supplier is worthy of more than one shot. ;)

Just ordered for the first time during the 25% off ultimate oils (sale is over now.) The % was off and they did a payment correction before it hit my credit card ... and order was received in 3 business days. First blush - I'd consider them a good supplier and would order from them again.