Best selling scents for candles from Candle Science

TammyGCC

There's not too many fragrances from CS you can go wrong with. I went through each fragrance listed with 2 and 3 leaves. I read up on each one including all the comments posted by ones that have used them. Then I'd come back to the board and key that fragrance into the search engine and research away. We have alot of their oils and the ones we have work well in both soap and candles. Since the oils are on sale right now, you have the perfect opportunity to pick ones you may be interested in at half the cost.

I did a search "candle science" and this is a thread from May that will probably help. I make melts and candles. This seems like a solid list of FOs. But, like others have said, you can't really go wrong so be sure to pick out one that sound interesting to you even if its not on the list.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?104591-If-you-had-to-pick-one-Candle-Science-FO-for-testing&highlight=candle+science

Oh, they have so many wonderful fragrances, I can't remember ever getting a dud from them. My biggest seller is the Pumpkin Souffle, that stuff rocks. Blueberry Cobbler, Caramelized Pralines, Christmas Hearth.... all popular too. I could list more lol

Mistletoe- cinnamon buns- lemon verbena- honeysuckle jasmine- smoke and odor- gardenia- lavender- lavender vanilla- grapefruit and mango- frank and myrrh- hazelnut vanilla- dragons blood- Mac apple- very vanilla- rosemary- pinecones- Hansel and Gretel- pumpkin pie - raspberry truffle- spice market- sex on the beach- beach linen- Caribbean teak- honeycomb-.....need I list more! LOL. They ALL are wonderful and it appears after looking at this- one of my biggest suppliers!

@ TammyGCC...Gee after I read my post again, it made it sound like I wouldn't be willing to give my input, but send you on a mission "forever" to do research. I'm sorry...Here's some that move well for us: Pumpkin Souffle is by far our biggest seller in the Fall and Winter. We can't keep it stocked. We also sell a ton of Mistletoe, Honeysuckle Jasmine, Frank & Myrrh, Christmas Hearth, Christmas Tree, Cinnamon Sticks, Driftwood and Holly Berry during this time of year.