Peak FO List

JanetsCandles

So, I'm going up to the Denver area in a couple weeks. Which means I'm stopping by Peak's to get supplies. Yay no shipping! Anything in particular you guys absolutely love? I do carry a lot of their fragrances, but am always looking for new suggestions to sniff test and see how they work for me.

I'd love to know for candles and CP soap, if you guys use it for any of those.

I can't speak to CP, but these do awesome for me in my candles & in M&P

Cornucopia, French Vanilla & Amber, Lilac, Pink Sugar, Sugar Plum Berries, Twilight Woods, Wild Mountain Honey

a dozen more for candles that I have not put in soap... I LOVE thier oils!!

I can't speak to CP, but these do awesome for me in my candles & in M&P

Cornucopia, French Vanilla & Amber, Lilac, Pink Sugar, Sugar Plum Berries, Twilight Woods, Wild Mountain Honey

a dozen more for candles that I have not put in soap... I LOVE thier oils!!

I thought Cornucopia wasn't skin safe?

My favorites are usual suspects so have either been mentioned or you likely already have them. I have not used any of these in anything but melts.

Birthday Cake

Amish Harvest

Lemon Pound Cake

Black Raspberry Vanilla (if this one is skin safe it would be delicious in b&B). I bump it the Vanilla with Birthday Cake.

Banana Nut Bread

Orange Chiffon Cake

I received a gift of White Tea and Ginger from ksranch along with a classy ad purchase. I just poured it in melts. Again, if body safe, it would be amazing in b&b.

Birthday Cake, Orange Chiffon Cake, French Vanilla, Sweet Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Kiss...

I hate the Cappuccino Hazelnut, and can't get Mulberry to throw.

I like Creme Brulee, but wonder if there's a better one out there.

have you tried candle science, creme brulee? I love it its very strong in my calmshells,2oz portion cups and my 7oz elemental jars...a little goes a long way

Warm Apple Pie- it is really nice in lotion. Love the Birthday Cake in parasoy- nice and strong, didn't like as well in lotion (more of a cake scent, not as much of the frosting). Georgia Peach is also nice in lotion (I've been testing a few in lotions along with wax). So many from Peak are good- I have many more to test!!

You are absolutely right! I meant to put Coconut!! (was pouring cornucopia!!)

LOL! At least I know I'm not the only one to do that. DH gives me odd looks when I say things like that out loud.

I'm making my list up. See a few I don't have yet, like Amish Harvest. There are a few others I see too, but gonna have to write it all down so I don't forget. Thanks so much for the comments so far! I'm looking forward to this. :D And of course, there will probably be a full report when I get back too.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so if you get a chance to visit Peak, do it! They have fragrances put into 4627 Comfort Blend, in larger tins. They are labeled with fragrance and how to make the color as well. They also include a sticker showing if it's candles only, if it isn't useable in B&B. I picked up Amish Harvest, and decided that Cinnaberries so completely is a Christmas fragrance and is on my list to get next month. I also discovered that I don't care for their Mulberry, and their Spiced Cranberry FO really reminds me more of the red Hawaiian Punch smell. All very useful information. :D

Ok, so if you get a chance to visit Peak, do it! They have fragrances put into 4627 Comfort Blend, in larger tins. They are labeled with fragrance and how to make the color as well. They also include a sticker showing if it's candles only, if it isn't useable in B&B. I picked up Amish Harvest, and decided that Cinnaberries so completely is a Christmas fragrance and is on my list to get next month. I also discovered that I don't care for their Mulberry, and their Spiced Cranberry FO really reminds me more of the red Hawaiian Punch smell. All very useful information. :D

Thank you! I was wondering if they had any FOs in wax to sniff, and I'm so glad they do! I wish I could go there. They sent me Cinnaberries as a sample, so thanks for reminding me I should use it.

Love Peaks FO's....

I use only FO's that can be used in candles, soaps and skin products.

Winter Wonderland, Sugar Plum Berries, Mango Peach Salsa, Lilac, Spiced Cranberries( renamed), Hyacinth, Lavender, Green Clover Aloe, Red Currant, Pomegranate.

FYI - both Black Raspberry Vanilla and White Tea Ginger are candle,soap and body safe. I pour Enchanted Lites container blend in candles... all their FO's have great hot and cold throw for me.

I'm envious... have fun at Peaks!!

Edited by SherriLynn