Tennessee's True Lavender replacement

Shar

I've still got over a lb. of Tennessee's True Lavender left and I'm hooked on it and on the hunt for one Identical to their version. Where do I find a duplicate? They had other great ones, but Their Lavender is the Best, imo! Is there a company buying them out? Thanks!!!!

The Candle Makers Store has a lot of Lavenders you could call Steve there and ask questions the Sweet Lavender sounds like a good one you could order samples.

Thanks for mentioning them Barbara..They have a bunch of them for sure, even a sample pack of 10:) I noticed they have English Lavender Fo too, may try a few of theirs. Have you had good luck with their fragrances over all in cp? Are they strong?

I use Tassi Lavender from Southern Soapers. It is amazing in all products.

Thanks for mentioning Tassi Lav, Lorelei..I started to order it, but have read something about a dos issue in cp with this particular fragrance and was reluctant to try it..Do you make this one in cp soap too? any issues? Thanks:)

I don't CP but MP and other BB products, candles etc. I've not heard any problems with this oil though on the SS email group.

I'll look forward to trying this one out sometime. I was reading reviews and seems to be a favorite for many soapers, and I think I would like it since there's no camphorous notes..