Linen/Room Spray

FaithfulScenter

I have had several people asking me to add a spray to my line, I found the base at AH/RE, I was wondering if anyone had used this and what you thought of it? Also what is the best place to pick up the small spray bottles? I'm hoping I can get my testing done for this ASAP and have it available by Christmas (wishful thinking, I know)!! Any input is much appreciated!!

I prefer AH/RE's room and linen spray base...no slippery counter tops or floors after use.

That's my supplier for wax, bags, and several scents, so I will probably try there's first. I'm trying to keep it down to as few suppliers as I can, ordering from so many different companies gets confusing!

I think I've got a little over a week, I joined August 1st.

Maybe hang tight for a week and see if you can get members to sell you a couple oz of the various types. :) The classifieds here will be your new addiction. Members here are very gracious...I bet you will find many ways to try new products without purchasing a full size product. I might get lynched for posting this, but my goal today was to help a stranger. Hope I did!