Cute Sandalwood Blend...

leisa2003

I blend alot of my own Fall/Christmas scents and I want to blend something with Sandalwood (love sandalwood) and I want a cute name for it,..I thought it would be fun to see what others come up with. :)

*Hint* What does Santa have that could smell of something & sandalwood? Maybe his Sleigh? :)

Any ideas?

There are lots of 'santa's pipe' type fragrances and they all have a smokey tobacco note in them.

For sandalwood I would go with "toy factory' or 'wooden soldier' or 'nutcracker' type name if you want something Chrismasy.

It might also help if you tell us what you are blending with the sandalwood.

Edited by Candybee

There are lots of 'santa's pipe' type fragrances and they all have a smokey tobacco note in them.

For sandalwood I would go with "toy factory' or 'wooden soldier' or 'nutcracker' type name if you want something Chrismasy.

It might also help if you tell us what you are blending with the sandalwood.

I haven't decided what to blend with it yet. Wanted to have a name in mind first. :)

ETS: I love the name Nutcracker

Edited by leisa2003

Santa's Workshop?

Since Sandalwood grows in India, Australia, Bangladesh, Hawaii and other places like that... I have been trying to think up something that centers around that...

( I've been thinking of making something with sandalwood, patch, and peppermint and calling it Hippie Santa)