NG bases

Ravens

I have used their yogurt base and the soy base; liked them both, really did; and customers loved the soap I made with them! :-)

thank you Ravens, Im going to check it out now. have you ever use their MP before? if so how do you like it

Which one was your favorite base? Perhaps they'll bring it back?

NG has wonderful bases. I stopped purchasing from them earlier in the year when they raised their prices. My favorite base has been discontinued though.

Which one was your favorite base? Perhaps they'll bring it back?

No, sadly they are not going to bring the base back. I was told a while back that the manufacturer of the base had "retired" and there was no way to get this base anymore. I was also told by NG after I had inquired that they want to take their bases into an "all natural" direction. This is why the prices were increased. NG stated that the natural bases were selling far better to their customers- which I do understand. Believe me, I like bases as natural as possible, but the ALL natural bases are not good for me. Customers have complained that the soap disappears too quickly and is just too soft.

Edited by Noodle