Custom Blends - Fall & Christmas - Post your recipes

megandgarr

Hi guys,

I thought maybe we could post some of our favorite blends that we are willing to share in one thread. Here are a couple that I can think of off the top of my head. They are not the most creative, but here goes:

Orange Pomander

.50 Mandarin Spice - AR/HE (KY)

.50 Red Clove - Peaks (Candlesource Clove works just as well)

Cinnamon Garland

.50 Bayberry - Peaks

.50 Cinnamon - Peaks

Here's my fall blend I have in a separate thread but will add to this one too.

Cozy Autumn Campfires: Bonfire bliss (AH), autumn harvest(Elements), cider snap(Elements), pickin' pumpkins(AH), clove(AH),& Mac Apple(CS)

Edited by jackbenimble

Ok guys....I am throwing this out there just in case you all have never seen because when I discovered this about 4 years ago, it literally BLEW my socks off!!! :shocked2: Do a search of yankee mixology......tons of ideas for blends/names.....have fun!!! :) They also have these papers in their stores, so it is not a secret. Of course, creating YOUR OWN name for these blends would be good. This is where I have gotten a lot of my scent blend ideas from. I have also taken these blend ideas AND ADDED OTHER SCENTS to them to create an EVEN BETTER SCENT!!:yay: So folks, GETS THOSE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING AND MAKE TONS OF MONEY!!!! Here is just one - http://www.dreamsnrainbows.com/ynkmix.htm

Edited by puma52

Megandgarr:

I am so sorry that I highjacked your thread, please accept my apologies!!:embarasse I know better!!

Here is one of my best sellers for Fall/Christmas : .50 Cinnamon Stick or Cinnamon and .50 Clove

once again, I am so sorry:tiptoe: I'll go behave myself now....

Edited by puma52

No apologies necessary at all! It was great information! Oh, and by the way, I made your blend mentioned above a couple of hours ago (.50 Cinnamon & .50 clove). I saw that you posted it in another thread and the tarts are curing now so thanks for the idea! I have been looking for a strong cinnamon that smells like the cinnamon scented pinecones in Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc., and I think that blend might just do the trick!

Dessa

Thanks for being so sweet Dessa!!! I had been debating on telling/giving everyone here the info and I just got so excited about telling everyone...well I hi-jacked your thread without thinking. Once again I'm sorry. But I am so glad that you made that blend....it is an excellent one and extremely popular with my customers that want the spicy Christmas scent!! Let me know what you think!!:smiley2: