Some new stuff...

B@BlissStreet

Well, the heat and humidity have stunted my ambition and my creativity, but I needed some product for sales this upcoming week, so here are a few I knocked out tonight. Nothing fancy, but thought I'd share in any case...

post-12201-139458500592_thumb.jpg Vanilla~Mint Goat's Milk[ATTACH=CONFIG]

Buttermilk & Honey24527[/ATTACH]

post-12201-139458500596_thumb.jpg

post-12201-139458500589_thumb.jpg

post-12201-139458500594_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wowee those are some nice looking soaps!! They look like CP (ie too nice to be MP lol). I hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you get the Black Code from? I'm looking for some good designer FO dupes. Also, where can I find the activated charcoal?

Wowee those are some nice looking soaps!! They look like CP (ie too nice to be MP lol). I hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you get the Black Code from? I'm looking for some good designer FO dupes. Also, where can I find the activated charcoal?

Thanks! Both the FO and the charcoal are from Nature's Garden. I recommend their Acqua Di Gio dupe...I sell oodles of it in soap, candles, room sprays, sachets, etc.

Thanks! Both the FO and the charcoal are from Nature's Garden. I recommend their Acqua Di Gio dupe...I sell oodles of it in soap, candles, room sprays, sachets, etc.

Thanks for responding. I just placed my first order with them and am so excited to receive it!! I told my bf that they had the Aqua Di Gio dupe, bit he picked out his own Fao instead. I forgot to order the candelilla wax so it looks like I'll be adding the activated charcoal to my next order.

I looked for Aqua Di Gio dupe on Nature's Garden's website and can't find it. Can you tell me which category it is in? Thanks a bunch.

Marty

Hi, Marty.

It's listed as NG Acqua Di Gio Type under designer fragrances...look under NG alphabetically. Here's a link:

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/yes-1/-NG-Aqua-di-Gio-Type-Fragrance-Oil.html

Hope this helps. I try to always keep at least an extra pound of this in stock due to high number of calls for this; just got off the phone and sold a ton of it to my nephew and his friends for their college apartment. This scent is my top seller for males age 16-40, and I can't believe how many women buy this just for themselves. Good luck, and hope this helped.