An "autumn leaves" that's not fruity?

Darbla

It seems most of the "autumn leaves" type of scents are overtly fruity. Even that Bath & Body Works Slatkin "Leaves" is described as "Golden nectar, juicy mandarin and red delicious apple are paired with toasted cinnamon stick, mulled cider spices and freshly harvested red berries." Well, that's not really autumn leaves; that's fruit! Is there an autumn leaves FO that is more of a rich dirt and dry leaves on the ground type of scent?

Edited by Darbla

Aroma Haven has a Falling Leaves that is not fruity. Here is the description:

It is crisp leaves under your feet when you are walking through the park on a misty day. It is refreshing, delightful and clean. It is the cool brisk air and the smell of fall.

eta: I liked it, but I was wanting something with a touch of patch to give it that earthy smell. But it is not fruity in the least.

Edited by LeahRB

Fillmore has an Autumn Leaves that it describes as: A warm blend of exotic wood & amber with a base of patchouli & musk. I have a bottle of it and don't detect any fruit notes. Smells like it would make a marvelous soap for men.

Fillmore has an Autumn Leaves that it describes as: A warm blend of exotic wood & amber with a base of patchouli & musk. I have a bottle of it and don't detect any fruit notes. Smells like it would make a marvelous soap for men.

See, I would love a body scent like this but I don't think other people don't care to smell like a slightly musty, somewhat fusty forest floor. I go for outdoorsy scents, though.

Thanks, guys!

Edited by Darbla