What's in YOUR pot this weekend folks? **6-23-12**

I will be making one large and several smaller floating candles in a Citronella/Satsuma blend in mottling wax. It's going to be hot this weekend ..so heading out soon to get started in the Candle Cave. Wishing everyone a wonderful, relaxing, productive and profitable weekend!! :cool2:

Good Morning Just a Jesus chick and KS!!

The brittle sounds yummy!!!:drool: I bet your house did smell awesome yesterday!!!! How do you like the Pomegranate Cider? I have been thinking of trying that for Fall/Christmas time...do you think it would be a great seller for that time of the year?

Hey Ks....hee hee I hear ya on the Pink Sugar...awesome scent!!!:yay: I have a question for you ... Does the Twilight Woods smell anything like the Woman's BBW Twilight Woods?....I have had some girls at work ask me if I could make that scent in candles.

Thanks girls for any info you would like to share...I appreciate you!! Have a wonderful day!! :)

I had hoped that the Pomegranate Cider would be more cider smelling but it is a VERY tart pomegranate. Even though I make with paraffin, I am going to have to let this one sit for a bit and melt it before I decide if I like it.

The nice thing about brittle is that I can just add a couple of pieces of other brittle like Cinnamon Stick, or Buttercream to make it spicier or sweeter.

I had hoped that the Pomegranate Cider would be more cider smelling but it is a VERY tart pomegranate. Even though I make with paraffin, I am going to have to let this one sit for a bit and melt it before I decide if I like it.

Thanks for your input....keep me posted please! Have a great day!! :smiley2:

puma, I've never smelled the BBW TW but I had a cust asking for it and ordered Peak's dupe of it and she says it is absolutely perfect! So, I'd have to guess it is!

EXCELLENT!!!! Yea!!!! :yay: Ok...1 more scent to order next time I order from Peaks! Thanks so much for letting me know KS! Where would we all be if we all didn't help each other out?! Such a great forum! You have a great day too!!! :smiley2:

Gotta finish a fundraiser.

Pomegranate

Fresh Linen

Cinnamony Vanilla

Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce

Caribbean

Bird of Paradise, lots of this one

Butt Naked

Birthday Cake

Thank Goodness no Leather this time. We sell alot of Leather but i can't stand pouring it.:cheesy2:

Edited by redraider
left something out

I am getting everything out to make brittle. Today's scents are Pomegranate Cider from Candlescience and Sweet Holiday Blend Coffee from Lone Star. Since my brittle is just for me it is made in my kitchen. My house is about to smell delicious!

I have a sample of the holiday blend coffee also. Do you use it in soy and if so how does it perform?

I have a sample of the holiday blend coffee also. Do you use it in soy and if so how does it perform?

I use paraffin. I just made it yesterday and have not warmed it yet. It was a yummy but very light scent. I only used 12 ounces of wax for the one ounce FO and it still smells pretty light hen I snif the bag of it today.

Will warm some in a few days.

Well I did make some Serengeti Sunsets ... funky. Do not feel the colors used match the scent, but oh well. Test burnin' time. Otherwise I need to make some other stuff. Hard to find motivation in humidity, heat and a few other things that will remain nameless at the moment.