When do you all start?

Hi! Just wondering when everyone starts pouring for fall? I'm so excited I'm thinking of ordering some new oils and starting now! I don't think I can wait any longer. I really hope some of our suppliers will come out with a few new ones. Anyone know of new autumn scents coming out? Thanks so much!

Michele

Already tested a couple. Still looking for one perfect Christmas Tree scent. Will start pouring August, if it is not too hot here. Try to build of stock to help cover shows, fundraisers and wholesale accounts. Will probably make around a 1000 candles and then fill in from there as needed. Sure makes for better pricing on supplies doing it that way.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for Fall weather!! LOL

Amen... we are already hitting 100 here in Kansas... going to be a long summer - which is all the more reason for me to order more Fo's and work in the shop - it's in the nice cool basement!! :laugh2:

We have not had anything at all in the way of Summer weather. We barely have had Spring. lol I hate the heat though so it is just as well for me, except it has been really a wet Spring and I am sick of the muck in the horse area and when it interrupts going riding. It is hard for me to think Fall scents when we are all still waiting for Summer. We have great summers up here.....not real hot, and if we do get a really hot spell, it does not last long. It beats San Diego weather for me!

Edited by Holly

I also try to begin testing in August to be ready for September sales. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for Fall weather!! LOL

I am so ready for it also :)

Edit to add after reading Holly's post how different it is in her neck of the woods than up here in WI. We've had 90's for the past several days with mid and high 80's before that. These are more like July and August temps for us. We are getting a little break for the next few days according to the forecast. Hope it stays that way for awhile.

Fall is my favorite time of year also so I'm always looking forward to it.

Edited by jeanie353

Reading all these posts MAKES me want to make candles....but GRACIOUS ...almost 100 here today...sooooooo no make candles for me for now... I will start in August sometime. :) Sheesh...it'll be hotter then than now probably....I guess one day this Summer I'll grow a wild hair and just do it! LOVE making the Fall scents!!:smiley2: