Clean cotton

moonshine

Since switching over to 415 I cannot find a good throwing Clean Cotton.....any suggestions would be much appreciated!

CS - no throw at all which is a bummer as it did wonderful in 464 and I love this one

NG - no throw

Peak - no throw

You may want to try Millcreeks Clothesline Fresh. They test in 415, I believe. I got a great throw in parasoy wax melts with this fragrance. To me it smells like Clean Cotton or close enough. Not a whole lot of difference in the type of scent. I would have to smell both again to see if it is almost the same.

Edited by Holly

P.S. I just poured Peaks Clean Cotton to compare throw. I am pretty sure MC's Clothesline Fresh is stronger from what I remember when I tested Peaks Clean Cotton before. I think these fragrances are a lot stronger in melts. I never did test MC's Clothesline Fresh in my wicked soy line, but I remember not getting a strong enough throw with CS's Clean Cotton or Peaks.

Thanks Holly-

I have never ordered from MC before - I am off to check out their site!

They have lots of great oils. They do test in gb415. Try their high cotton for your clean cotton. The clothesline fresh is more of a downy type scent. The high cotton is very strong.

Can't help ya - I absolutely hate the so-called '''clean/fresh smells'''

ETA: and I don't make anything I don't like......period

That's how I feel about Dragon's Blood. It's the only scent so far, out of the hundreds tested, that I refuse to even try again. I thought I was gonna die as soon as it hit the wax. Never again. I hate not carrying something that is sometimes asked for, but it triggered a migraine and I thought I'd never get that scent out of my nostrils !

That's how I feel about Dragon's Blood. It's the only scent so far, out of the hundreds tested, that I refuse to even try again. I thought I was gonna die as soon as it hit the wax. Never again. I hate not carrying something that is sometimes asked for, but it triggered a migraine and I thought I'd never get that scent out of my nostrils !

I will pour your Dragons blood.... you pour my "bakery" scents!! YUCK- LOL

Pam- do you not have alot of people looking for clean scents then? It seems around here that is all people ask for.....along with sickly sweet baking scents that make me want to gag!

Moonshine, I'm right there with, really don't like bakery scents. It's hard to know if one is good because I can't stand them. But if you get a chance, try Pumpkin Creme Brulee from Aroma Haven or Country Bumpkin from NG. Jackbenimble sent me some samples to try and expand my horizons. Both scents are excellent, I can handle them.

AH also has KY's Clothesline Fresh, which I haven't tried yet. Their Blue Skies is wonderful and it's a fresh type of scent. But, my melts are a 464 blend so no idea how it does in 415.

Hey proudmarinemom!

I will "try" the pumpkin cream brûlée and clothesline fresh from AH - I have to order more blue skies from there as it passed the test with flying colors in 415! LOVE it... That one is going to be my "Montana Sky" in the upcoming show I am doing

My sister is all over me for a butterscotch to-- yuck but I ordered a sample of that at MC to see....along with their clothesline and high cotton and of course several others! LOL

Thanks