Two new CS fragrances

Camay

Pink Magnolia Blossom - The exotic bouquet of our Pink Magnolia Blossom is naturally sweet and satisfyingly bold. A complex fragrance that is sure to be a warm-weather favorite.

Lavender Chamomile - We've blended lavender and chamomile essential oils to create a fragrance that is soothing, intricate, and strong. This herbal fragrance is a perfect addition to any natural or aromatherapy candle line.

There is an introductory deal on the sample size.

OOB they both smell very nice. The Pink Magnolia seems to have a bit of a "peach" note (maybe a citrus) to my nose. Cannot wait to have time to get these into wax but my first impressions are positive.

CS says the Pink Mangolia has orange and citronella in it, so I'm wondering if the citronella is strong enough to repel mosquitoes.

@Horsescents - I think my nose picks up more of the citrus than the citronella...but then I still need to put this one into wax and see which fragrance notes really come to life. Maybe you could add some Citronella FO to it to create a unique mosquito repellant FO :-)

Unfortunately the lavender chamomile says candles only...

I saw that! Pity. Will have to get it someplace else then.

I also saw the preliminary reviews on the Pink Magnolia. Sounds very disappointing. Hope they aren't true.

Edited by Candybee

@Candybee - I test burned Pink Magnolia last night and it threw like the dickens! I have white Magnolias (Grandiflora, maybe?) blooming outside and they do have a citrusy note to them...so this fragrance, although not a real dupe of those Magnolia blossoms, smells like a very pretty, citrusy floral (to my nose). I lost my best selling Southern Magnolia when Willow Woods closed and I have not been able to find a good dupe of it in terms of scent characteristics and strength of HT, the fact that I really enjoyed this Pink Magnolia surprised me. (Florals give me headaches :-( ...I am going to seriously consider adding this FO to my line - I think floral lovers might really enjoy this one.