If you had to pick one Candle Science FO for testing

zeoplum

I have decided that while I'm searching for the right tart wax(es) for me, I want to use the same FO in each test batch to reduce the number of variables. I know that still won't help me with future FO testing but I'm thinking it's at least a good place to start.

I will be ordering from Candle Science. So does anyone have a suggestion for a good FO that performs well in most all soy waxes? Preferably one that would appeal to a wide range of testers (both male and female)?

Thanks!

zeo

Edited by zeoplum

The first thing you should do is narrow it down to a few that YOU would like. If you're going to do a lot of testing, you will be smelling it a lot. You won't enjoy the testing process if you are testing a scent you hate. Let us know the category of candle scent you would like to burn over and over and over and then we can chime in. Do you like kitcheny scents, spa type scents, spicy scents?

Some of the strongest are Mac Apple, Pumpkin Souffle, Baby Powder, Cranberry Marmalade, Honeysuckle and Black Cherry just to name a few.

You can't really go wrong with CS oils. They have many that work well in soy, parasoy....all waxes actually