New scarf I knitted

TexasBrat

I've made about 20 of these scarves with the Sashay and Starbella. I like the look of the Sashay better too. I gave one of my SILs a scarf as a thank you for hosting my hubby's family Christmas party. She LOVED it and it matched a blouse she bought to wear New Years Eve. In fact she said she was planning to shop for a scarf to wear with it. She couldn't get done thanking me. My other SIL said she wanted to learn how to make them
Oh Maggie....That sounds to me like they are stylish. I was on the fence if its my grandma age or girly girl ways that made me like them so much. Now I know I'm a chick, hip grandma. :laugh2: Edited by jeanie353

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided I am making and selling these for our charity walks coming up :) My mom has to raise $1800 for a 30 mil walk,. kinda glad she isn't doing the 60 mil this yr, lol. I hope they sell well enough to put a dent in it for her. My mom and MIL went crazy over the one I made :)

Wanted your opinions.... I am thinking of labeling them like the breast cancer scarf (pink & white), ovarian cancer scarf (teals & blues), autism (blues), fibromyalgia (maroon & purples) and so on. The colors will kinda match the colors of the charities they are named after. I've learned in the past by trying to sell Mary Kay and saying it will go to a certain charity doesn't work all that great. So I am hopeful by giving a name and visual for all my fb friends that this may help...? I'm not a sales person, but would really like to contribute to our walks that we do each year, and teach my daughter that it's good to put in work without gaining material rewards :) Any experience you guys may have would be great, thanks!