Nice smelling fo's for m & p soap?

classiccandle

With M&P its almost hard finding a fragrance that doesn't work in it. Just remember to always use scents that are body safe or soap safe.

I always have a lavender, patchouli, omh, and sandalwood type. Those are good sellers and lots of suppliers carry some blend or straight scent of these. During summer I sell a lot of coconut lime soap. Its very refreshing. During the fall I sell a lot of pumpkin and cranberry type soaps along with Christmas scents for the holidays.

Vanilla is nice too but just remember anything with any vanilla in it may discolor a soap to tan or dark brown. Its best to use a vanilla stabilizer for vanillas.

Soapbuddy, I haven't tried BB fragrances yet. Which ones would you recommend for bath and body products?

Depending whether you like woody, floral or spicy, here are some good ones: Sensuous Sandalwood, White Tea & Ginger, Energy, Yuzu and Almond. Moroccan Mint is nice too.

I'm happy with all I've tried. I agree, they seem to stick very well...but wanted to give one word of advice...imo. If you try WSP Bamboo Sugar Cane you might want to back it waayyy down. Might want to start with a tsp or T per 2# of soap and see how you like it. I found what you smell in the melter is what you get in the end...for the most part. The scent was totally distorted when I over did it and had to be tossed. Also messed up a batch of body whip the same day using 1 oz to a good size bowl...forgot the total ounces.