any LS fo reviews?

lmc

Has anyone ordered any of the new fo's? Wondering how the Sweet Nothings, Cool Tropical Breeze and Early Sunrise are...took advantage of Peaks sample sale and need to recoup some $ before ordering more lol...

I got the cool tropical breeze and it smells great oob. Tropical, citrusy fruity coconut smell. Haven' t smelled bbw version of this so don't know if it's a good dupe but I really like it a lot and can't wait to test it in some soap. I also got their Sweet nothings and oob smell mostly sweet vanilla. Got their twilight woods too and it smells like a great dupe oob.

'High Maintenance'. Women go nuts over it (probably because of the name), but it's not so overtly feminine so lots of men like it too.

didn't find this one on their site is it listed under another name?

Yeah, I've never heard of that FO and I've been ordering from them almost exclusvely. Either that is what he/she has re-named it or they are thinking of another company.

I haven't tried any of the new fragrances yet, but am hoping Butt Naked and Monkey Farts throw well so I can buy them here vs MC. I think I might order the $1/1 oz versions today to give them a try.

If you're looking for non-new FO reccomendations: My faves from Lonestar are Blueberry Cobbler, Downy April Fresh, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Peppermint Bark.

Yeah, I've never heard of that FO and I've been ordering from them almost exclusvely. Either that is what he/she has re-named it or they are thinking of another company.

I haven't tried any of the new fragrances yet, but am hoping Butt Naked and Monkey Farts throw well so I can buy them here vs MC. I think I might order the $1/1 oz versions today to give them a try.

If you're looking for non-new FO reccomendations: My faves from Lonestar are Blueberry Cobbler, Downy April Fresh, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Peppermint Bark.

thanks for the recommendations. Wish I had time to make candles, currently only do cp soap.. Have you tried LS Sandalwood from LS or MC? I'm currently using up the last of my stash from Bert's. From LS, I use Pure Seduction, kinda light in lye soap but sells really good, one of my faves from them in soap is White nectarine & pink coral, their Oakmoss is nice and strong in soap, Polo for men sells really good, but I don't like it much. I use a lot of MC oils..Honeysuckle vine, Coconut Lime Verbena, Patchouli, OMH, Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper to name some that are really good sellers. Love the smell of their Dream Catcher but it's not suitable for cp, I think it would be awesome in a candle. I've never tried their Butt Naked, but The Candle Source has the best I've tried and they're reasonable in price too. Also tried Natures Garden's version but like candle source's better. I don't like MC's Monkey Farts so well, Berts had the best smelling version imo. Would like to find one comparable to hers.

^ I love Millcreek's Juicy Watermelon and Lemon Drop. I think those would probably be great in soap, especially for summer!

I haven't tried LS or MC's Sandalwood. Sorry! I'll let you know what I think of LS's monkey farts once I try it.

Haven't tried either of those from MC yet. Does the lemondrop have a little sweetness smell to it? I may have to try it out next order. I soaped their raspberry guava and its weak at 1 oz/ppo and not too fond of the smell its really morphed in the curing bars. blackberry sage from MC is kinda weak in soap too, but smells nice.

I'll post on here how the new fragrances from LS do in soap. I figure if they can survive the harsh lye process, then they should maybe do well in candles perhaps.

I cp soaped some of these new L S fragrances tonight. I gelled all of them in a warm oven and did use coconut milk in all of them, but wanted to report before the sale ends. The Twilight Woods smells like it's a dead on dupe to bbw imo. Can't quit sniffing this one..I've used a couple other suppliers versions and LS smells more accurate, will have to see how it holds up at full cure. No A light beige discoloration best I can tell right now..itp swirl red oxide

Cool Tropical Breeze type- didnt have any problems soaping this one either..colored the whole batch light blue, and keeping the same shade so I'd say D is unlikely. Nice tropical fruity a little citrus. Very relaxing too. So far I'm really liking this one too..

Sweet Nothings- I didn't color this one, as I assumed it would just go brown due to the vanilla smell. No problems soaping this one..as soon as I added the fo it turned a bright yellow. Cooling on the counter..complex vanilla type smell with a little sweetness to it, will have to see how it is at full cure,

I grabbed some samples of Japanese cherry blossom too so will be trying it soon.

I cp soaped some of these new L S fragrances tonight. I gelled all of them in a warm oven and did use coconut milk in all of them, but wanted to report before the sale ends. The Twilight Woods smells like it's a dead on dupe to bbw imo. Can't quit sniffing this one..I've used a couple other suppliers versions and LS smells more accurate, will have to see how it holds up at full cure. No A light beige discoloration best I can tell right now..itp swirl red oxide

Cool Tropical Breeze type- didnt have any problems soaping this one either..colored the whole batch light blue, and keeping the same shade so I'd say D is unlikely. Nice tropical fruity a little citrus. Very relaxing too. So far I'm really liking this one too..

Sweet Nothings- I didn't color this one, as I assumed it would just go brown due to the vanilla smell. No problems soaping this one..as soon as I added the fo it turned a bright yellow. Cooling on the counter..complex vanilla type smell with a little sweetness to it, will have to see how it is at full cure,

I grabbed some samples of Japanese cherry blossom too so will be trying it soon.

Just cut all my soap logs...

I'm really sick with runny nose and sore throat and can't really tell how they smell so well, but the Sweet Nothings seems lighter than the other 2, and it is now a creamy beige color, I just knew it would turn brown, but so far so good.. best I could tell last night to describe the smell of it is sort of like a sugar cookie vanilla type, with some complexity to it. It is a milk soap so it will probably change as it cures...

Twilight Woods- discolored to a light creamy golden beige

Cool Tropical Breeze- I don't detect any discoloration whatsoever.