Someone stole my domain name!

Happened to me too. Mine was available for 6+ years and my dumb a$$ never bought it. Now some blogger bought it, only for a year though. So I am hoping she lets it expire and forgets about it so that I can buy it up in the fall.

How can someone steal something that isn't yours? If you let it expire, it no longer belonged to you.

Your logo is justrightcandleco. If you want it for your domain name, you'd better grab it quick. Like right now. People watch for domain name searches and snap them up in the hopes of reselling them for a high price. It's perfectly legal.

.org was intended to be for non-profit organizations. It's drifted away from that intent, but still, most people don't think of .org as a retail business domain.

Considering the economy, maybe I'll change mine to .org.

lol

.com is still the one people think of. I've noticed so many times on TV people say .com when the web address on the screen is dot something else. Being easily found on the internet is hard enough without mucking it up with a .net, .org, .biz, or some other extension that people don't typically think of, imo.

You could also go with .biz

I know this happened to someone here a while back and what they did was wait out until the domain was free and then bought it. Yes they had to wait a couple of years but the person trying to sell this can only sell it to that one person who really wants it and thats you. If they don't sell to you they will eventually get tired of waiting and give up. Just outwait them. Happens all the time. Just an idea.