Candle source oils for wax melts

Joannec

Hello, Joanne :wave:

Off the top of my head, the ones the throw really well for me include Monkey farts, Christmas rumballs, J&J bedtime, Sage and citrus, Vicks vapor rub (not a good seller though), Black magic, and Cucumber melon. HTH

Hiya,

Thanks so much for replying. I am def going to be ordering these (minus the vicks one) ;)

I placed an order with them a couple of weeks ago and have tested some that did ok, really liked the grandmas kitchen but it didn't seem to have strong throw in my wax. Gembertaarts was amazing, really liked that one.

I so appreciate your reply.

Jo x

• 4 weeks later...

Butt Naked....kicks butt in my para/soy tart blend

Orange Dreamsicle....very strong as well

Spiced Apples & Peaches....very strong

I will be testing more in the future. Run a search for Candle Source. There are many that throw great from the reviews.

Black Cherry for sure (I'm pretty sure everyone in South America smells it when I make that one) ;-)

I have tried many of their oils and there are only a handful that just didn't meet my standards -- I don't think you'll be displeased at all with whatever you order!!

• 2 weeks later...