Reviews for Pine Meadows Company????

jackbenimble

I am looking to purchase a few FO from this company but wanted to know if any of you have used their FO's? Specifically in soy wax. Any reviews or favs?

One I want to try is the Mother Earth FO. I just love a fresh dirt scent. Thanks for any help!

http://www.pinemeadows.net/oils.php#Oils1

Edited by jackbenimble

Wow! At $32 bucks a pound they better be good! The scents sound very interesting tho.

That is part of my hesitation about buying from them yet. I found a dirt/ earth FO at SOS but after reading some threads here alot of people say you need to buy the ultra grade to make them work in candles. If that is true I might as well get it at this Pine Meadows place. It would be cheaper.

SOS is pretty good with their oils, but yeah you're right unless you get Ultra or Xtreme concentration don't bother ordering from them. I've tried many of SOS oils, but never their "dirt" FO.

Wellington has a decent dirt oil, actually they have two. Rich Potting soil FO and Dirt FO, both are very strong. Their RPS would be perfect for your garden fragrance! Wellington's Dirt FO smells very damp. I like it too!

Edited by rctfavr3