Anyone use "Bill Me Later" with Paypal?

Alajane

I got an e-mail about it and am considering applying for it because I have a couple of things happening pretty soon and will need to order a good bit of stuff. Just wondered if anyone's had any negative issues with this?

Thanks,

jane

I have used them and have had no problems. It is like a credit card without the actual card and only certain places offer it as a payment option. Ebay is a big one and there have been a couple others. If I remember right the only way to pay your statement is on line. I do not remember ever getting a statment in the mail.

I assumed you could use it anywhere you could use PayPal

That might be the case but there are a lot of places that do not accept Paypal as a payment option. I think Amazon accepts Bill Me Later and I know Tiger Direct accepts it but that is the only ones I have used besides Ebay.

I just bought an EZ Up canopy from Ebay and used Bill Me Later cuz any purchases over $99 had free financing for 6 months. :)

I have used it and I liked it but I signed up for automatic payments deducted from my paypal account...THEY failed to do that and then charged me a late fee and interest...I am disputing with them right now..paid the "actual" amount but they are still insisting on the other fees even tho I wrote to them explaining that it was their mix up.... Bottom line if you use it DON'T sign up for auto pay.

HTH