Fragrancebuddy Reviews on Fragrance Oils

Delta

Was yours $8 shipping on the $10 sampler? Some scents I'd like to try but I do not know.

Leah, your results sound encouraging!

I just ordered another $10 sampler yesterday and with usps priority mail my total was $18.05. It's hard to beat that price. The Amish Harvest is in my burner now and it is soooo nice!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I ordered this time. I ordered yesterday and I had a shipping confirmatioin that evening. They should be here Thursday.

1. Banana Nut Bread

2. Cinnamon Broom

3. Creme Brulee

4. Frankincense and Myrrh

5. Apple Jack and Peels

6. Bird of Paradise

7. Caramelized Pralines

8. Fuji Apple

9. Jamaica Me Crazy

10. Blue Sugar

Okay.

Got the confirmation email, hit reply and sent back my selections.

Is that correct? Was I to put them in PayPal instructions instead?

I ordered:

Cake Batter

Candy Fluff

Cherry Lemonade

Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread

Circus Concession

Cookie Kitchen

Home Sweet Home

Lemon Icebox Pie

Vanilla Ice Cream

Welcome Home

Okay.

Got the confirmation email, hit reply and sent back my selections.

Is that correct? Was I to put them in PayPal instructions instead?

I ordered:

Cake Batter

Candy Fluff

Cherry Lemonade

Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread

Circus Concession

Cookie Kitchen

Home Sweet Home

Lemon Icebox Pie

Vanilla Ice Cream

Welcome Home[/QUO.

That's how I ordered, too. I almost got Cookie Kitchen and Vanilla Ice Cream. I would love to hear what you think of these.

Darnit, now I guess I need to go order some too, lol... I just can not resist! I had a bunch of those FO's in my shopping cart a couple months ago but ended up not buying them (I think I got distracted). Now I dont remember which ones I was interested in. Off to the website!

Out of the 10 samples I got only 1 really did good...Pink Sands. The others were mostly light OOB and in wax....Was hoping Circus Concessions would be great but it was just so-so..maybe would classify it as medium. Not what I was hoping for. Tested all my scents in paraffin tarts. Creme Brulee started off kinda nice but had a bit of a banana scent to it. Was maybe only medium at best. Caramel Apple, very light OOB & in wax, Sugar Cookie, medium OOB & light in wax, B-Day Cake..very light OOB. Didn't bother to put it into wax, Candy Corn..very light OOB & in wax. Smelled nothing like candy corn. Maple Sugar, maybe medium OOB but light in wax. Prefer AH/RE's Vt. Maple Sugar. Can't remember what else I got.

Overall, I was not impressed with what I received. Could have just been what I ordered. Would like to get more of the Pink Sands but won't order just for one scent.

I ordered (and comments attached):

Cake Batter-this had the sweetened condensed milk smell that the whole world, except me, loves. It is a no for me.

Candy Fluff-gave this to a friend. Very sweet, young teen girl kind of smell. I was hoping for a Cotton Candy scent.

Cherry Lemonade-not in wax yet but the oil is strong and smells great!

Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread-outstanding!! Delicious and strong!

Circus Concession-not in wax yet. Smells different than I expected.

Cookie Kitchen-not ion wax yet. Smells VERY sweet.

Home Sweet Home-smelled NOTHING like HSH. Smelled EXACTLY like every Cake Bake that I have ever smelled. Do not know if I got a mix up bottle or if this is what their HSH smells like.

Lemon Icebox Pie-delicious!

Vanilla Ice Cream-good Vanilla.

Welcome Home-had a pine scent that was not part of the description. As with the cream smell, I am not a pine scent person so it was given to a friend starting out.

Some GREAT, some okay and some no-go's for me.

Spiced Apples & Peaches- Strong for an hour, then scent was gone.

Lemon Drops- Strong for 4 hours then gone, smells like a cleaner.

Birthday Cake- Weak, fuel smell.

These aren't looking too good in my tart blend. I realize OOB doesn't count because the true scents come out when put in wax, but most of the 20 I ordered smell weak & thin if that makes sense.

Oh gosh, I wonder if they're cutting the oils.. I loved OF.net's oils. (This has to be Luis/one of his family members selling oils under a different company name, due to his non-compete agreement he signed)

It's not Luis. This guy has been in business for several years. Luis said he made the oils himself, this guy buys from a manufacturer. Ordering samples is not the same. OF's oils were way stronger then this guys. His name is mentioned in this thread somewhere.