Shipping

NaturallyTru

I got a small regular box for shipping 4 candles with USPS.It went to Fla from Ohio.I was shocked.It cost over $12 but the flat rate medium is $11.35.The lady from the PO was shocked and she told me to order some boxes on line.They didnt carry the ones she told me to get.

I hate going to the PO thinking it can't be much with a few candles.Then it's alot and I don't want to go back and re-do it all.I am afraid to even ship to my state for fear shipping will be outrageous for a small order.

When I have big orders I can get 21 8 ounce JJ in a larger flat rate and shipping is only $15.45.That is 21 candle but 4 candles cost $12.00?????

I am getting worried when it comes to shipping.Strange this month I've had more orders than I've ever had.I've wondered what is happening.The orders are same area.

LynnS

With shipping going up you'll probably start seeing minimum order amounts for free shipping increase also. If someone currently offers free shipping on orders over $75 they'll probably increase it to $100 or more so if you buy that way prepare to start spending more if you want free shipping.