Is there a Fragrance Supplier in Georgia?

Delta

Delta, there are a few but not a lot of options in Georgia. Unfortunately I myself don't know anything about any of those companies listed , sorry , but I can't offer a review. I will say that there is Community Candle ( formally Alabaster) just out of Birmingham, and also Aztec , in Knoxville, that I am familliar with, and also Candle Science in NC ( this is where I get the bulk of my FOs from and I carry a LOT ).

Community Candle, is where I get all of my liquid candle dyes. Im not an artist so color matching and blending is not my forte, so I can go get so many variations of colors from them. And I always by in the sampler pack, 12 of your choice ( and they will let u do multiples of one if u'd like). There's a few scents I get from there but haven't lately. But some I can't find anywhere else! And until I started buying in massive bulk on clamshells, that's where I got them. They have the cheapest rate on clamshells of any supplier I have found anywhere.

Aztec: needed a place closer to home for shipping and costs so with it being 40 miles from me, Im testing just about everything they offer right now. I haven't found but one FO I didnt care for, loving their mp soap, they have tons of soap molds, tons of different candle glass, and they are in the process of testing a CP "base" to where most of the main ingrediants are already mixed. Their customer service is the absolutely fantastic.

Candle Science: God help me if they ever go out of business. I use paraffin wax, and all of their scents are tested for soy, so its pretty much a given if it throws like crazy in soy, its going to blow the doors off in paraffin. The Fos are just amazing. I have a few there I dont really like but on a whole? To me, and a bunch of others on the board, if you're going to pick ONE place to have to get FOs from, CS is that one place.

There is also Tennessee Candles over towards Memphis/Nashville I think but I haven't ordered anything from them yet.

HTH some!

I googled fragrance oil in Georgia and it pulled a few. What about Southern garden scents and Sassy girl? There prices seem a little high. Has any one used Fragrancebuddy? There prices look really good. There website says that its a internet based company. I think Indiana Candle Supply is set up the same way. I think I will try them for my FO supplier for now. I just ordered a 10 sample pack and 1 pound of Love Spell. Does any one have a good supplier for candle jars and wics. I also need a good idea for labels. Do you use your home printer or get a higher end glossy label made? Thanks for all help in advance....

I just got in the oils from Fragrancebuddy and they smell great.

The list is below:

Love Spell Type is strong OOB and just like original

Sugar Cookie is super strong OOB very sweet creamy and buttery

Vanilla Bean Noel Type is so yummy OOB I can't wait to try this in wax

Cream Brulee is strong and buttery seems similar to my BCS version

Zucchini Bread very rich and bakery like I wanted

Amish Harvest seems like others OOB will test

Spiced Apple and Peaches OOB really nice FO

Mulberry similar to others but very nice

Jelly Beans hope to use this as a kids line nice OOB

Suntan Lotion good odor smells like its description

Downy Type is strong OOB just like original

I will tell you how the candle science fragrances smell when they come in.

Also an update once I get these poured.

LMAO You're talking to the dummy that has over 100 scents made up, 200 more sitting on the shelf at any given time ! Im an FOHO!!!

I think my addiction to ordering new FO's keeps me from ever making any money LOL...So sad but true. I just ordered 10 samples from Peak (first time order ever) and they are actually the most expensive oil's I have ever paid for but if I can use less of it because they are so strong then I will be happy.

What is frustrating for me....I love to carry some different scents other than baking but the ONLY scents I can ever sell are strictly baking LOL....I end up just using the other scents for me and the occasional person who likes something other than baking..

Ok, I am done ranting....

Oh honey I know what you mean !!! I live in a very very saturated area for handmade everything, especially candles. What kills me, is I know of one place, that has three stores in this tiny area, and they sell the exact same scents as in their other two stores, one of which is no more than 400 yards from the other store.

Now, I do realize that there must be something to this since all three stores are strictly candles, and they are all three still in business. But honestly ? I get tired of going in 10 different places that have candles, and find the same scents over and over and over. That's one reason I carry so many different ones. Plus, I've made it my mission in life to introduce people to something other than vanilla ! One thing that does help me though is the fact we are strictly a tourist county. So we have people from all over the world coming in all the time.( yes, I know that is somewhat of a "justification" for my addiction but HEY ! It Works ! )

• 2 weeks later...

I got my oils from CS so I'm just giving an update on what I thought on first order:

Banana Nut Bread good OOB strong banana light bread odor

Baby Powder strong OOB hope this will work good in wax

Bird of Paradise OOB not as sweet as I was hoping but nice

Blueberry Cheesecake I've heard from reviews this is great but really not as strong as I expected

Cake nice butter cake OOB

English Garden I wanted this to be a little more earthy but nice green OOB

French Vanilla Nice Vanilla hope works good in wax

Hollyberry Not very strong OOB

Pecan Pie Smells wonderful OOB

Sea Mist Not strong at all OOB

I will pour these up over the weekend and report the results.

I also ordered more samples from fragrancebuddy so when they come in I will share results.

Teak Wood Forest and Cherry Lemonade I really want to smell.

Samples came in from fragrancebuddy.:smiley2:

Teakwood forest is really nice OOB

Cherry Lemonade really sweet cherry with light lemon odor Nice

Fruit Loops this is just like the cereal awesome

I think I will start another thread with all my descriptions.

They have a sample pack of 10 so as I try them I could update the forum.

I see how you don't make any money if you keep buying scents...LOL

But at least the house smells great

I don't worry about getting my fragrances in my home state. Sometimes they get here faster from out of state and the shipping varies. Some do not charge tax when out of state. There are so many good companies. I just couldn't stick with home town. What you do need local is your jar and wax supplier. If possible close enough to pick up. That is where the shipping is high. You can also find jelly jars at the local stores too.