Is Burberry year round??

ksranch

It's considered more Christmas/Winter by my customers. But, that isn't to say that it can't be a year round scent.

I think most people assume that due to it's mild mint note. I can easily see it changed to a year rounder with maybe splash of coconut or blueberry.

Edited by rctfavr3

Why would Burberry be considered a Christmas scent? Burberry is a perfume that sells year-round so I'm guessing your FO is a dupe of the perfume. Could you perhaps be thinking about "Bayberry?" That would be more of a seasonal scent IMO.

That's what I was thinking. I thought maybe it was a typo in the post name when I first saw it.

Why would Burberry be considered a Christmas scent? Burberry is a perfume that sells year-round so I'm guessing your FO is a dupe of the perfume. Could you perhaps be thinking about "Bayberry?" That would be more of a seasonal scent IMO.

I misread it as Bayberry, when responding to Ksranch's post. Dang names! :rolleyes2 Bayberry is definitely seasonal-Christmas, somewhat piney.

But it can be modified to work year round.

Burberry (the perfume) is an amber/sandlewood scent with subtle mint nuances to liven it up and make it more clean and fresh.

It's a year rounder.

Edited by rctfavr3