?'s on a few Peaks oils

I imagine ocean to be more of a salty scent, but the ocean Peak's offers has a floral hint to it and no salty whiffs. It's a nice water scent with a floral breeze I guess is what I'd call it.

FVA really is a wonderful scent. I think it's more vanilla than amber, but presence of amber in it makes it a lovely romantic scent for vanilla fans.

Cinnamon buns never moved for me either, but then most foodies don't.

Not to threadjack, but the best ocean scent I've come across is at SOS, IMHO. It's a 50/50 mix of their "Fishing Pier and Sea Salt" FOs. It screams ocean without the overly floral characteristic in Peaks Ocean. On to that topic...Peak's Breakfast at Tiffany's and Cinnamon Buns are excellent!

Edited by rctfavr3

Thanks for the info guys!It's great to get different opinions before placing orders!I honestly havn't ordered an oil from Peak that didn't knock my socks, off but sometimes descriptions can be a bit misleading when buying oils in general.

I do find it crazy that cinnamon buns hasn't been a good mover for those who sell.I swear,bakery scents fly off the shelves at my local Walmart!Lol!Thanks again!!