NG's Goldie Dreadlocks

I just placed an order and got a few samples of this FO. The description sounded like it would be a good smeller. Anyone tried this one and have any thoughts to share? I also got Tinsel and Magic Potion to try. I read alot of great reviews on here on the Tinsel so I can't wait to try it out.

I recently ordered NG's Face book sampler pack which had some of their new fragrances. There were 10 one ounce bottles and Gold dreadlocks was one of them and I made some cp soap with that fragrance and to me it smells like Coca Cola,lol..I'm not crazy about it for soap but really liked the Rockin' the Stars pretty well and several others..I'm interested in the Magic potion fragrance too so I'll be watching this thread.

This is a dupe of the Lush Porridge, and Daystar carries it too. I've only smelled and used the Daystar version. I like that one.

How is daystar for candles? I go there often and browse but have not tried any yet- I just recently purchased some samples from Moonworks- I really need to stop sampling- I am become a hoarder of 1 ounce FO bottles! LOL

The last thing I need is another supplier but like I said- I am often drawn to daystar but have to try them

Tinsel- that is one I need to try- read a thread awhile back about that one being amazing