Glass Glow Instructions

I've never had anything but great customer service with them. I would, if it were me, call the owner and let them know what happened. If I were the owner I'd sure want to know how my employee handled this and be given the chance to make it right in some way. Just my two cents. I know at one point he was a member on this board (I believe he was the owner). Beth I'll see if I can find his username on the board. Maybe send him a pm and make him aware of the situation.

I've never had anything but great customer service with them. I would, if it were me, call the owner and let them know what happened. If I were the owner I'd sure want to know how my employee handled this and be given the chance to make it right in some way. Just my two cents. I know at one point he was a member on this board (I believe he was the owner). Beth I'll see if I can find his username on the board. Maybe send him a pm and make him aware of the situation.

I sent the "owner" an email; the "employee/VP" responded. Oh, and they have the same last name if that tells you anything about how this will go nowhere.... I guess you can get good customer service as long as you play along & never ask any questions. Because, as it was repeated several times, they "know a few things after being in business 30 years.":spit:

They don't care, period. He stands by his instructions, even though they differ from the IGI product sheet. Hope his other customers are tanking with their GG....