Russian Contacts

pcbrook

I received 15 contact inquiries through my website yesterday all asking me to send free samples to them to Russia. Weird! It's like a bunch of them all got together and decided to gang up on me! lol

I did have it on my site that I offer free fragrance blotters if you wanted to sniff before you buy but I never intended to send free candle samples of all my scents to one person. Especially not to 15 people in Russia! :shocked2:

I have changed that since I received all these emails asking for free candles and I hope I have explained it better on the site. If they want to sniff before they buy they can get free blotter sniffies for the price of postage.

Now I am wondering if I should even respond to these people. Or even how to respond. I am assuming they are just scammers trying to get something for free. I hate feeling that way about people but come on! 15 in one day??????

A bit off topic but here's what I would do about the free stuff. I send out a free sample with every purchase on my website. That way I pick and choose what I want to send. You could advertise the free sample with every purchase on your website and promotional literature if you want.

A bit off topic but here's what I would do about the free stuff. I send out a free sample with every purchase on my website. That way I pick and choose what I want to send. You could advertise the free sample with every purchase on your website and promotional literature if you want.

That is a good idea. I know some of the suppliers I purchase offer free samples and I always appreciate that.