Scent Works - How long does it normally take to ship?

ProudMarineMom

For those of you that have ordered from The Scent Works, how long does it normally take for an order to ship? I order some fragrance oils last Friday and the order stated it would take 3-4 days for processing. I know she just had the year-end sale and didn't know if that usually slows down orders. I sent an email this morning but have not had a reply.

I don't want to be a pest but I just got bit by Snowdrift, so a bit antsy. I have never ordered directly from them, just bought some things off the classies.

Thanks for any info.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

I have ordered from TSW several times..

also in the recent sale..

The processing time during this sale was slower than normal..

But I Think it was because of the sale..

I believe TSW is a very good and reliable company.

Hopefully you will receive a answer to you email today..

My last order took 3 weeks to get and 5 emails. They skipped over the order by mistake, then thought they shipped it but never really put it in the mail then shipped it parcel post when I paid for UPS but since it never went out, they ended up sending it UPS almost 3 weeks after I placed it. I didn't order during a sale either, I paid full price. Found the dupe for the oil @ daystar so I'm not ordering from SW anymore just because the whole ordeal was too much of a hassle for one fragrance.

I got an email back from them this afternoon. She said they had an overwhelming response to the sale which has significantly impacted their processing time. They tried to anticipate that but just have too many orders. They are also short staffed because some of their personnel are out on extended leave. Some orders are also being held because they are running into shortages on popular items. If that continues, they may ship partial orders at their expense. They provided an email addy if I needed the shipment sooner and they would try to accommodate.

Since I'm not really in any hurry, other than I want to play with the fragrances, I can be patient. But, at least I know they have the order and are working on it. Hopefully I'll get it before too long.

I've always had fast service with them and also ordered last weekend from the sale. I was really hoping to get my order by today so I could work on a swap project but got an email today from them saying that the sale orders were slowing them down. It will be worth the wait for me.