Coloring Bathbombs Brightly

clueless

Hi all.

I want to color my bathbombs like super bright! Bright bold or neon colors. Could some please point me in the right direction on what sort of dye I should use to achieve these, and where a few nice places are to purchase proper dyes. I always been a big fan of bright colors. I want like neon pink and lime green...you get the idea :)

Thanks everyone!

Has anyone ever ordered from TKB? I noticed them online yesterday and was really impressed with the prices. They have colorants for cosmetics and bath and body products.

If you have ordered was it a good experience? Do the sell good product?

Hi, I haven't purchased from them, but I make bath bombs and using dyes for bath & body and soap just doesnt give me good color, just pastels..I use the powder colorants from essentials by catalina( look under additives) and they produce a very vivid color as well as the LeBomb colors :smiley2:

Well I certainly do not want to stain my tub or my skin for that matter....lol

I was just trying to get some ideas on some good colorants for bath bombs. (Ones that are not going to dye me or my tub ) :)

But ones that will color the bombs nice and bright.

I think I might try some of the colorants from TKB.

Well I certainly do not want to stain my tub or my skin for that matter....lol

I was just trying to get some ideas on some good colorants for bath bombs. (Ones that are not going to dye me or my tub ) :)

But ones that will color the bombs nice and bright.

I think I might try some of the colorants from TKB.

BrambleBerry has colors for bath bombs. http://www.brambleberry.com/Bath-Bomb-Dyes-C50.aspx