eClamshell--Thanks Again!

Alajane

I can't remember who on this forum first recommended eClamshell, but I'm so very grateful! Until this fall I had only sold a very few clamshells and when orders for them picked up, I ordered a couple of large packs from Lonestar at what seemed a good price. But then I got hooked up with a store who wanted to order clamshells wholesale and placed an initial order for several hundred. Thank goodness I had read about eClamshell on here! I placed my first order from them in October and just today ordered my third case.

And thank you, Scentsy!! Before you educated the public about warmers, I could only see the occasional wax melt!

And thank you, Scentsy!! Before you educated the public about warmers, I could only see the occasional wax melt!

Have you had a problem with people not thinking anything but the Scentsy brand wax melts will work in the Scensty warmers? I have run into alot of people that were surprised my soy melts would work in their Scentsy warmer lol.

Yes I've had many questions about that. I think people are getting a little more educated now as that question is not asked so much. That's just one of their selling ploys, to tell people only their melts will work in their warmers. I've heard many of them make that claim....as BS as it is.

Oh and I love eclamshell as well. It's about time to order another case :)

Edited by pleasureridgecandles

I have never used clamshells before and am starting to wonder if I will LOVE them too :)

How much oz of wax does the #1524 from eclamshell.com hold?

I can get between 3oz-3.3oz of wax ..I have to be very careful when I do it:tiptoe:

• 3 weeks later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23451[/ATTACH]

For some reason the computer wouldn't allow me to add text with my pic so I had to download my pic first. Here is my question.

HOW are you guy's getting 3.0 to 3.3 oz of just wax in your clamshells? The pics above are from Eclamshells #1524 and one is filled with 2.05 oz wax and the other is 2.50. If I put more than 2.5 oz wax I think it would run over the container.

Let me know if these pictures aren't good enough and you would need a closer one to see what I am talking about.

Thanks so much

For some reason the computer wouldn't allow me to add text with my pic so I had to download my pic first. Here is my question.

HOW are you guy's getting 3.0 to 3.3 oz of just wax in your clamshells? The pics above are from Eclamshells #1524 and one is filled with 2.05 oz wax and the other is 2.50. If I put more than 2.5 oz wax I think it would run over the container.

Let me know if these pictures aren't good enough and you would need a closer one to see what I am talking about.

Thanks so much

I get the same results with 4794, max I can pour into a clam is 2.5 oz, what's the trick?

When you break up a cube/cavity of soy wax does it come out perfect and no crumbles? I just tried to pop one cub out of the clamshell and it did not look pretty. The wax crumbled and took some of the top part with it of the next cavity lol. I just assumed they would each pop out beautiful squares...never used these before so wanted to get some opinions.

I use 70% Container/30% Votive.

When you break up a cube/cavity of soy wax does it come out perfect and no crumbles? I just tried to pop one cub out of the clamshell and it did not look pretty. The wax crumbled and took some of the top part with it of the next cavity lol. I just assumed they would each pop out beautiful squares...never used these before so wanted to get some opinions.

I use 70% Container/30% Votive.

Hey aimee81 now when I use soy my clamshells do as yours do, but when I use my paraffin i get a decent break without the crumble or other sections breaking.. and I use eclamshells also I have gotten 3.1 oz using soy and 2.8 with my paraffin wax. I sure I can get 3oz but I dont have the steady hand so im ok with 2.8 I will post a picture

th_eclamshells005.jpg?t=1328277960 GB 416, EO jasmine I could never get it to look smooth this is an older shell But the HT was amazing this is 3.1!

th_eclamshells004.jpg?t=1328277955igi 4794 ,Daisy Marc Jacob Type, I I filled a little more I probably would get a smoother top this is 2.8oz

• 3 weeks later...