Aroma Beads Scent Throw?

shessuchatart

I'm looking for something that will scent a room without a heat source (candle, bulb, etc). Will Aroma Beads be able to do this? Does something actually exist that can do this? It's a special request for someone with an elderly family member that they are afraid might spill hot wax (warmer) or worse (wicked candle). I am thinking no....since an unlit candle doesn't really do much after the first inital "poof" of fragrance after it is opened. But I thought I'd ask anyway!

If you're looking for scent throw without any heat source at all, your best bet is likely to be a reed diffuser. They are fairly strong and good for bathrooms, ect. Only downfall is that you will have an open container, even though the opening is small. So you have to be careful around very young children, unless you have it up higher.

We have an old house with the heat registers on the floor. I made aroma bead ornies and set a couple on the register in the bathroom.. When the heat turns on it has great throw! I'm going to make them for the rest of the house. The registers don't get very hot, so I'm not worried about them melting or anything.

I went in my daughters room the other night Because I kept smelling strawberry shortcake lingering out of there. well I thought she had my oil in there or tarts, but no I coulnt find anything but as Im walking over her air vent in the floor I noticed something red sitting down in it, she had place 2 aroma bead ornies in the air duct. So she is determend to make vent scent blocks.:rolleyes2