Valentine's Day Sales

Try to have alittle patience. There's something wrong with the board and this thread didn't even show up on my computer until just now....

That said, Valentine's is okay for me, but for some reason, St. Patrick's Day is much better...and this is the 16th year I've been selling... Go figure!:smiley2:

I don't sell much until spring starts. Even then its slow and sales don't pick up for me until late March early April. So I only carry a spring line, then summer, then fall, then holiday. Thats it. St. Patrick or Valentines stuff would just collect dust!

We do nothing in sales the first 4 months of the year iother than fill a few wholesale accounts.... it's just too slow at any type of craft show or store. Late April we do a spring show and sell tons of Mom's day items. Valentines Day nor St. Patty's were good for us.

We use to start prep work in Dec and run our first round of displays and sales on the 1st of Jan. But, over the years we learned that it's a last minute holiday. We do put one display up in the main area the 1st of Feb and leave it till the 14th. We have a year round display too....Most people don't buy anything until the 14th anyway. Saint Patricks day is huge for us and we do pretty good with mardi gras. Right now we are working on getting things ready for the Chinese New Year. I'm excited! It's so nice to be working on something new for a change.

Edited by SwissBetty