Lemon Candle

Hadir

It makes an interesting candle, but aside from how how far the embeds are from the wick and how it performs etc ... were the lemon slices dried or dropped in because if they were fresh (guessing they were from the black surfacing in one of them) you have another problem ... the introduction of incompatible ingredients ... citrus juices with wax.

Edited by Scented

first thank u alll....and the lemon was in the outside layer of the candle..and far from the wick...also...the lemon was dryy...and the black surfacing is because..i dried the lemon in the oven..so some parts burnt...i think it gave it nice shadow like marble..:))) isn't it?

I must admit that it looks really lovely, and makes a great decorative piece, but I do share the concerns of other as to how it will burn once it reaches those embeds. I think Scented is correct when she said there is a probability that something will go wrong.

Make sure you burn that candle when someone is around to watch it ~ I would hate for something bad to happen. ;)