WSP Butt Naked In Bed

thebeesknees

• 5 months later...

Everyone's prices have been going up.. the cost to do business is EXTREMELY painful, but in order for our favorite suppliers to stay viable and in business they have to pass their costs on to us **BUT** there is no reason for extreme price raising. I buy several scents from Cajun Candles they have several new scents that have just come out this Spring....Butt Naked, Jamaican Me Crazy, Lick Me All Over, Monkey Farts and others....they are fantastic!! :smiley2: My best-seller for the last 11 years is from Cajun's !!! Love them!!!:yay:

Edited by puma52

I was just looking at one of WSP fragrances and for a 16 ounce bottle, it was $45.00ish and NG's was $15.00ish. That's absolutely ridiculous. Haven't used WSP Butt Naked in Bed, but have used NG's Butt Naked and have used it for some time and do very well with. I love WSP...but even when they have a sale, their prices are so stinkin high! So I've basically found other suppliers for the things I did order from them and phased them out altogether.

I was just looking at one of WSP fragrances and for a 16 ounce bottle, it was $45.00ish and NG's was $15.00ish. That's absolutely ridiculous.

I understand quality. I "get" that. I "get" that not all oils are created any where near equal.

What I "don't" get is a $10, 15 or in that case 30.00 difference in oil prices. I know I know I KNOW a lot of you have very successful businesses but it just blows my mind how those of you who pay that, ... pay THAT!

WOW....you aren't kidding about the price increase whoa!!! I've been buying the Aqua Spa for years and I am shocked at the prices now!!! My s-i-l repeatedly orders bath bombs strictly in that scent....hate to have to pass that on to her....but knowing her she will pay it! lol