Best Baby powder scent????

tam1116

The best baby powder that i have found is from Lone Star Johnson Baby Powder. Spot on, cant tell difference between it and actual baby powder. really good ct/ht. havent tried in soy. but a really good seller for us year round. Even sell a lot in Oil 50/50 with carrier.

CS is amazing in soy

I did my normal jars (8 oz square mason) for the center piece tied with baby colors and little rattles and diaper pins for a friends shower which was given as the prize to a game that had a winner at each table. I have 2 sisters that we r doing showers for in February and April that I will be doing the same for except they want each guest to get a little something so I am doing chunk votives in blue and pink chunks with uncolored fill

Love the baby jar idea also-may have to test those and put a cute label on them pertaining to baby

I've used Baby Powder from JS and NG. Both smell great and I sell alot in that scent. I've used Johnsons Bedtime Bath and it smells so good also. I made some dipped bears in that for showers before. I got that one from Berts which is now OOB. NG has it but haven't tried their version. NG has one that some have recommended for baby shower scents (Baby Bee Buttermilk). Haven't had a chance to get that one but it's on my list to try.

Here is another idea my wife does for baby shower gifts. She found a rubber mold in the shape of babies feet and then pour blue or pink feet with the Johnson baby powder. Then they can take them at the shower and spread them around the table. Got good responds for that. Sell them for 4.99 a dozen. And it takes about 1 oz of wax. Good profit margin and a good price for the customer. They get something unique and diffent.