New TP

blacktieaffair

Thanks Jeanie :) Dang things so tall I can't get my wrap to cover it LOL Just had to wrap the bottom and leave the floral out LOL.

When you mentioned adding lavender accents, I thought you meant little lavender doo dads. Did not expect to see a full blown floral arrangement. Good job girl!

Thanks ladies.

Pam, I do some like the one above, for order ( cause it doesn't look like it but theres a ton of stuff packed down that hole in the center lol ) but mainly the floral ones I do aren't quite as elaborate but I do use them as "vases". The rest just have rhinestones , ribbons, tie dye, etc.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. When I started all this, I knew I wouldn't be getting into CP or candles, just don't have the patience for it, nor the massive amounts of money and testing they both require. ( the fact I totally BITE at math had absolutely nothing to do with that decision either ... <whistles innocently >)

Im in an area where there are so many candlers you can't stir them with a stick and I knew if I were going to do something, it had to be unique. Can't take credit for coming up with the ideas of what I do. Much smarter more creative people than I could ever be, did that. I just tried to find my own little place in there. Hopefully I have.

My TPs are kind of like my kids. I love them dearly, love playing around with them, trying to dress them up pretty or handsome ( or goth or girly or biker or whatever the mood strikes) and then there are days like yesterday when I have some it takes everything I can do not to throw them out the backdoor. Rarely do I totally monkey one up so bad I can't do anything with it but yesterday was a prime example of " Just because you've done this 1000 times doesn't mean you aren't going to make something only a mother would love..and then its iffy!".