wick comparison

So many wicks to choose from? Where does one start. I'm going with the millenium container blend wax, starting out with the 16oz round mainstay canning jar, but plan on dropping down to the 8oz and 4oz jar most likely round. I have been looking at the CD and CDN wicks but my favorite supplier dont seem to carry them, or I'm just not finding the spot. what would compare to these wick and be as or almost as equal to the CD and CDN's? any suggestions would be most appreciated. :smiley2: I see that other suppliers of this wick want crazy:shocked2: shipping for them and i dont want to pay crazy shipping for them.

Each wick brand has individual properties. CDs & CDNs are different from others.

You could call and ask the supplier if they offer that method of shipping for small, light items. You can also check on other items available fro the company to help make the shipping more worthwhile. Shipping is just a fact of life unless you have a local store. No one wants to pay it, but that's the way it is. Shop around. Sometimes places halfway across the country will offer better shipping deals than ones closer.

Cary, although I've chosen to use CDN'S in C3, I have used LX wicks in CBA and 464 and really liked them...they are available from many suppliers and I like that they don't 'curl'. Many offer sample packs with different sizes...maybe try a LX 24 in 16oz jar-although I'm not familiar with your wax. You can call or email WickIt and they send out a huge sampler assortment and you can request some CDN's...you only pay $5. for shipping..hth

I went with the HTP 105 on this this candle that i melted down and repoured. I'll see how it works and go from there, as soon as my cd's get here I will play with those. :) Thanks IMC I just placed a sample order with them cant wait to see what I get :D

Edited by cary

That co only sells in LARGE qty. but there is a supplier that sells the Premier 700 series..if you like them let me know and I'll look it up. I believe FunFlames mentioned she emailed you-she's been of great help to me! :)