Best Christmas Tree scent

Lorelei

Mistletoe smells like Christmas but not the tree. I have Mistletoe from a couple of places and they are very good but I'm looking for a straight tree/cut wood smell. You know what you smell when you walk into a tree lot, or bring home a fresh cut fir or pine. I just cannot find one.

Do you think that maybe essential oil blend would work?

Edited by Lorelei

My neighbor requested a candle that smells like a real Christmas tree since she switched over to artificial.

I didn't try a lot of different ones but to me CC Winter Woodlands Whisper smelled like a pine tree. Nothing artificial just pine or evergreen. Very fresh....and green.

I like the CS Blue Spruce but for the last several years , I have bought the Bayberry from Cajun Candles and renamed it Northwoods. It sells very well for me. :)I am going to do layered candles this year with the Blue Spruce and Bayberry scent and another scent I have not decided on yet. It is TOUGH finding a true Christmas tree scent.

Edited by puma52

• 2 weeks later...

I have had real Christmas trees my whole life and I was surprised how hard it was to find that perfect pine scent. I tried about 10 pine or pine blends last year and in my trials Peaks' Frasier Fir is the winner. It smells like I just put the Christmas tree up in the living room!!

Second Place is NG Balsam, although not as strong.

...............also, I DON'T use pine cleansers in any way so my "smeller" isn't muddled by the artificial cleaners...........