NG Celestial

ksranch

I actually ordered a sample of it -- although it had a nice smell, I was afraid it just wouldn't be strong enough in wax. It would probably be nice in b&b products, but I have plenty that fall into just that category :\ Sadly, NG has fallen off my favorites list lately. IMO their scents have weakened over time...or maybe I've just gotten spoiled to using companies with stronger oils...

Sadly, NG has fallen off my favorites list lately. IMO their scents have weakened over time...or maybe I've just gotten spoiled to using companies with stronger oils...

Oooo, I hate to hear that. I ordered from them almost 2 years ago and everything I got then was great but they of course could've changed since then. What are companies you consider stronger now? I'm sure Peak is one, as they consistently get good reviews.

Oooo, I hate to hear that. I ordered from them almost 2 years ago and everything I got then was great but they of course could've changed since then. What are companies you consider stronger now? I'm sure Peak is one, as they consistently get good reviews.

My favorite supplier is Moonworks -- every oil I've ever tried is just amazing!!! She also carries 'different' stuff from the norm, which is what I'm always on the hunt for. The Candle Source still ranks as one of my favorites to this day (I've been using them since the very beginning) and Just Scent is still a favorite (lots of misses, but plenty of hits to keep going back) --- new-to-me-suppliers I've tried and have learned to love: Tennessee, Only Fragrance (I've had great luck with his oils), Aroma Haven (moving up my favorites list), and Connie's Candles.

To the person above who mentioned Cracklin' Birch, that one was strong for me two years ago when I carried it, so if it's weak now then they changed the formula. That one was always a booger to wick...smells great though (or at least it did).

I use a lot of NGs that are not weak. Check the reviews. So far I haven't found any company that doesn't have something that is weak. It is what you order. I got the Celestial on the rose. I like it. It seems like it might be weak, but maybe there wasn't much on the rose. I may get a sample. It is a pretty scent.

I don't know how but I have never seen Moonworks before, so of course I need to try it! Any recommendations? :)

My favorite supplier is Moonworks -- every oil I've ever tried is just amazing!!! She also carries 'different' stuff from the norm, which is what I'm always on the hunt for. The Candle Source still ranks as one of my favorites to this day (I've been using them since the very beginning) and Just Scent is still a favorite (lots of misses, but plenty of hits to keep going back) --- new-to-me-suppliers I've tried and have learned to love: Tennessee, Only Fragrance (I've had great luck with his oils), Aroma Haven (moving up my favorites list), and Connie's Candles.

To the person above who mentioned Cracklin' Birch, that one was strong for me two years ago when I carried it, so if it's weak now then they changed the formula. That one was always a booger to wick...smells great though (or at least it did).