Help needed on best wax supplier

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to candle making and would like to start making some. I would like to buy some parafin wax but need your expertise advise on who is the best supplier out there that I can buy from.. and any other tips I can make use of.

Best supplier of molds too ?

Thanks.

So far, I have found that for me, Candle Science has the best shipping rates for me, by far. But, I am also new to candle making and I have learned it is best to shop around. I even open several candle suppliers and put the same items in all my carts and go through the "checkout" process to the point it calculates my total with shipping to see who gives me the best rate.

You will find that all the major suppliers carry pretty much the same brand/type/size of waxes so it comes down to price of wax and price of shipping as other posters mentioned. Quality of wax will be the same for the same brand and type. That said as you start on candle making journey, like anything, same brand and type of wax can vary from batch to batch, from order to order.

Thank you everyone, actually I am located all the way in Bahrain (Persian Gulf) , and you are all right, the shipment cost is whats killing me !!

I have ordered a small quantity from Peakcandle, just for my first proper trials, will try to target manufacturers in China, who might be cheaper.

Anyone dealt with peakcandle before ?

Thank you everyone, actually I am located all the way in Bahrain (Persian Gulf) , and you are all right, the shipment cost is whats killing me !!

I have ordered a small quantity from Peakcandle, just for my first proper trials, will try to target manufacturers in China, who might be cheaper.

Anyone dealt with peakcandle before ?

Peak actually owns this forum :) They are a top-notch company. No problems whatsoever.